Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Week Survival and Erin Condren Teacher Planner

So the first week of school is over and I think teachers and students alike have earned this three day weekend. Between the constant roster changes (new additions, students who never showed, and flip-flopping), mountains of papers due to different people by Friday (I just thought of one I forgot to turn in), trying to get all classes to the same point in my schedule, and the 4 student-teacher conferences already, I am exhausted but happy to be back teaching. I truly love it.

At the end of the day Friday, I came home to my sweet destructive babies and saw a week's worth of a mess of a house and a package at the door. 


I knew exactly what it was: my new teacher planner from www.erincondren.com! I knew what had to be done. We had to clean the house and reward ourselves with getting to open the package. So we knocked out the playroom (garage turned into a child's dream) in 10 minutes, moved on to the living room and dining room with Emily pushing around the shopping cart and collecting toys in it, then we even swept all the little people and balls from under the couch. Then we got to open this greatness:


I am in love! I got a teacher planner in Instagram (that is the cover design name) and a free set of elastic bands. It came with a ruler bookmark, personalized gift tags, and 3 $10 coupons. If you haven't seen these teacher planners, you must watch the intro video here

*WARNING!!! If you watch the video, you WILL want this planner, and it is $60. No one warned me how much it was before I watched it, and I was hooked and had to justify my $60. I love it, and I hope I find it useful all year. 

2 comments: